Coupe de l'Amérique en voilier dans le port Waitemata d'Auckland
Profitez d'une expérience inoubliable de deux heures en voilier. Une occasion unique de faire partie de l'équipage d'un véritable yacht de la Coupe de l'America. Prenez la barre, faites tourner le cabestan ou détendez-vous tout simplement et profitez de la balade tandis que vous voguez dans le magnifique port de Waitemata.
- Naviguez sur un authentique yacht américain
- Utilisation de vestes de pluie et de crème solaire
- Tous les équipements de sécurité
- Prise en charge et retour à l'hôtel
- Nourriture et boissons, sauf indication contraire
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation.
- L'âge minimum est de 10 ans
- La navigation est soumise aux conditions météorologiques. Habillez-vous de façon appropriée. Des chaussures plates telles que des baskets ou des chaussures de bateau sont préférables.
- Pour avoir lieu, cette expérience requiert un nombre minimum de voyageurs. Si elle est annulée parce que cette condition n'est pas remplie, on vous proposera une autre date ou le remboursement complet.
excellent experience great staff a lot of fun
We had a nicer experience with the Maritime museum sailing ship for 40 inclusive museum entry fees
Great to be on an Americas Cup boat in Auckland Harbour and we were lucky to have both good winds and sunshine. However crew very inexperienced - apart from skipper. Briefing was rudimentary at best - no explanation for non sailors of what tacking or gybing were for example. Boat had been badly prepared and the crew could not drop the mainsail without someone going up the mast to fix a jammed slider. Quite a lot of money for what it was.
This felt like a once in a lifetime experience! It was so much fun to participate and be part of the crew!
Great experience , crew made it fun on a day without much wind !
I was very disappointed by the sail. The boat was great indecently fast, the crew knowledgeable, weather nice, however, the boat was simply too crowded to enjoy. There were 30 passengers and 5 crew on the boat. When racing, these boats had a crew of 11. It was like sailing a crowded elevator, not a fast, agile racing boat.
Crew were great in showing off the boat - unfortunately not too much wind which can't be helped but were given a voucher to use again. Would definitely do again
The sailing experience was wonderful! We had great wind, and with reefed main we were doing 16-18 knots easily, heeled over, water whipping over the leeward toeboard! The crew was great fun, very competent, and sociable. I got to take the helm for 15 minutes which was a thrill, and the boat was very responsive. All in all a fabulous sail. My one criticism is that, while technically Viator does not make any false claims, one gets the impression that you are going to be sailing, if not the winning NZ America's Cup boat, at least a NZ boat. It turns out the boat we sailed was actually Japan's entry, and was not a winner. This took a bit of the shine off the experience. Maybe they should make it clear before someone signs up, what boat he/she will be on.