Visite du cratère de Tangkuban Perahu au départ de Bandung
- Transport en véhicule privé
- Guide (si option sélectionnée)
- Déjeuner (si option choisie)
- Supplément carburant
- Frais d'entrée (à payer directement): 200 000 RP en semaine (environ 15 USD); 300 300 RP le week-end (environ 220 USD)
- Nourriture et boissons, sauf indication contraire
- Prise en charge et retour à l'aéroport
- Frais de parking
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation.
- Un minimum de 2 personnes par réservation est requis
- Vous pouvez acheter des billets à l'entrée ou auprès du guide à votre arrivée à Tangkuban Perahu
We were picked up on time at the hotel by our friendly and helpful English-speaking guide, Tian and driven in a comfortable vehicle to see the Tangkuban Perahu crater, thereafter to the hot springs, strawberry farm, Luwak coffee making, floating market and some shopping. We gave the tea plantation a miss seen many in Sri Lanka and did not do any strawberry picking due to the wet weather. There was a lot of expectation from the images of the volcanic crater, but the rainy weather proved a temporary spoiler as we reached the site. However, with some clearance of the rain, the view was awesome. The hot springs appeared to be a relaxing spot suitable for a longer stay but the soothing foot massage dipping the feet in warm fresh spring water was indeed refreshing. The Lukaw civet cat coffee processing was a surprise package and to drink a cup of one of most expensive coffee was indeed a novel experience. The lunch at the floating market was an an appropriate stop with plenty of local food choices and also to pick a few souvenirs from the many colourful shops. We rounded the day with stops for shopping at a famous factory outlet store and an departmental store. Tian and the driver were flexible and accommodated us to suit our interests. An enjoyable tour and the inclement weather failed to dampen our holiday mood.
This is still the best volcano / crater experience trip. It was many years I had been there and whilst is is more commercialised nowadays the tour is well worth the trip. We had an excellent guide for the activities and also at the crater for the walk to the lower level cost extra. The tour guide spoke good English, was knowledgable about the history and culture and flexible re arranging the program to fit our priorities. It is a long day but we were reasonably lucky with the traffic and also fitted in some extra shopping in the evening.