Circuit en bus à arrêts multiples de 1 ou 2 jours au Cap
- Le commentaire audio est disponible en 15 langues
- Un commentaire spécial pour les enfants est disponible en anglais
- Casques pour entendre le guide clairement
- Nourriture et boissons
- Prise en charge / retour à votre hôtel
- Visite de la plus ancienne commune de Langa et de Guguletu (facultatif)
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation.
- Accès pour les personnes à mobilité réduite
- Les enfants doivent être accompagnés par un adulte
- Une visite facultative de la plus ancienne commune de Langa et de Guguletu est disponible. Des frais supplémentaires s'appliquent
We used the hop-on hop-off bus as a way to safely explore the centre of Cape Town and also further afield including a short detour to some local wineries (which was included in the ticket) We also used the complimentary canal trip (for 2 day voucher only) which showed us bits of this city from another angle.The drivers were very courteous and helpful and the commentary audio was amusing and full of interest.We also took advantage of the hour long walking tour which was also included and the guide was well informed and helpfulAll in all great value
Excellent bus service that takes you from the heart of Cape Town to the surrounds. The wine route with the hop on hop off bus is definitely worth it and the whole experience was very informative. One route takes you to the lower cable car station for Table Mountain which has to be done while in Cape Town - the views are spectacular.
We loved the Hop-on-Hop-off bus!!! We did all 4 lines over the course of 2 days, got some amazing pictures, heard all about the areas, got off to see what we wanted to explore further and had a harbor cruise and sunset bus tour. Best money we spent on our trip to Cape Town. The buses were very regular and the drivers all very helpful...
excellent tour, watershed market were great with good food and lots of handmade and local crafts. Table Mountain was very busy and probably better to go after lunch as the crowds had thinned out by the time we were leaving. The clouds can come over the top in the afternoon so its either an hour queue or chance of clouds. Should have bought the cable car ticket online and you dont have wait too long. because we only had 1 day in Cape Town it wasnt enough to see lots, a 2 day or 3 day ticket would have been good.
The hop on and hop off markers were very intuitive, well worth the ticket price, and an excellent way to see the sights.
Taking this Hop-On Hop-Off tour has been my best decision during my whole trip to Cape Town. It's worth taking this tour because public transport in Cape Town not as simple as other countries. And taxis are expensive. So yeah this is the best!