Visite de Dublin en bus à arrêts multiples
Dublin Hop On Hop Off Tour
Durée du parcours : 2 heuresArrêts sur Dublin Hop On Hop Off Tour :
- DoDublin Bus Tours - Rejoignez la tournée en bus DoDublin à O'Connell Street.
- Dublin Writers Museum - Descendez à Parnell Square North - le musée des écrivains de Dublin se trouve à seulement 10 mètres de l'arrêt de bus.
- Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane - Descendez à Parnell Square North - Dublin City Gallery Le Hugh Lane se trouve à côté de l'arrêt de bus.
- GPO Witness History Visitor Centre - GPO Witness History est à seulement 100 mètres de l'arrêt de bus sur O'Connell Street.
- Busáras - L'arrêt de bus est situé juste à l'extérieur de Busaras.
- The Custom House
- The Convention Centre Dublin
- Jeanie Johnston Tall Ship
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- The Famine Memorial
- Samuel Beckett Bridge
- Grand Canal Dock
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre
- Pearse Street Library
- National Gallery of Ireland
- Merrion Square South
- Oscar Wilde Statue
- National Museum of Ireland - Natural History Museum
- Leinster House
- Saint Stephen's Green
- The Little Museum of Dublin
- National Library of Ireland
- Book of Kells
- Trinity College
- Temple Bar
- City Hall
- The Irish Rock 'n' Roll Museum Experience
- Irish Film Institute
- The Irish Dance Party - Interactive Show
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Jam Art Factory
- Chester Beatty
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Marsh’s Library
- Teeling Whiskey Distillery
- The Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Vaults Live Attraction Dublin
- Guinness Storehouse
- Pearse Lyons Whiskey Distillery
- Irish Museum of Modern Art
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Irish National War Memorial Gardens
- Phoenix Park
- Dublin Zoo
- Parkgate Street
- Benburb Street
- Jameson Distillery Bow St.
- Saint Michan's Street
- Four Courts
- The National Wax Museum Plus
Dublin Writers Museum / Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane / GPO & GPO Witness History Visitor Centre / Busaras / The Custom House / Convention Centre Dublin / Jeanie Johnston Tall Ship and Famine Museum / EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum / The Famine Sculptures / River Liffey / Grand Canal Square / Bord Gais Energy Theatre / Pearse Street Library / National Gallery of Ireland / Merrion Square / Leinster House / National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History / National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology / National Museum of Ireland / St Stephens Green / The Little Museum of Dublin / Trinity College Dublin / The Book of Kells and the Old Library Exhibition / Irish Whiskey Museum / Monument to Oscar Wilde / Temple Bar / City Hall / The Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience / Irish Film Institute / The Irish Dance Party / Christ Church Cathedral / Jam Art Factory / Chester Beatty / Dublin Castle / Dublinia: Experience Viking and Medieval Dublin / Dublinia / Saint Patrick's Cathedral / Marsh's Library / Vaults Live / Guinness Storehouse / Teeling Whiskey Distillery / The Dublin Liberties Distillery / Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA) / Kilmainham Gaol / Royal Hospital Kilmainham / War Memorial Gardens / Phoenix Park / Dublin Zoo / Phoenix Park Visitor Centre & Ashtown Castle / Duke of Wellington Monument / Collins Barracks / Smithfield Square / Jameson Distillery Bow St. / St. Michan's Church / Smithfield Chimney / Four Courts / The Brazen Head / Ha'penny Bridge / Liffey Boardwalk / The National Wax Museum Plus
Démarrage : L’heure de départ de l’arrêt 1 est 9 heures, avec des bus toutes les 10-15 minutes par la suite. Le dernier bus de l'arrêt 1 est à 17h en hiver et à 19h en été.
- Carte gratuite et rabais disponibles dans certaines attractions
- Commentaire en direct en anglais
- Visite à pied de Dublin
- Visites guidées en allemand tous les mercredis, vendredis et samedis de mars à octobre.
- Nourriture et boissons
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation.
- * 2 enfants de moins de 14 ans voyagent gratuitement avec un adulte payant
- Un bon gratuit pour le petit musée est disponible dans votre guide DoDublin
- La visite à pied gratuite Pat Liddy commence à l'arrêt 1 à 11h. Le bon est disponible dans votre guide DoDublin
- Monter et descendre à plus de 30 arrêts du centre-ville
- Navette gratuite à l'hôtel
Most of the drivers were really energetic and had loads of jokes to share. Really helpful when we were unsure about directions and stops.
This was a great investment. We purchased the 2 day hop on - hop off pass. We were able to visit many of the sites of Dublin and learn about the history of Dublin. The drivers were all great. The one downside is that the stop closest to our hotel was stop 16. The bus was supposed to arrive around 9:20 - the first day it arrived at 9:45 and 2nd day (a Saturday) it did not arrive until 10:10am. That was disappointed as the other tour company came past 2 or 3 times while we waited
We had only a couple of days in Dublin and thought Hop On-Hop Off your world be a great way to get a quick overview of the city, and we were right! The driver/guide was great and we knew exactly which spots we wanted to come back to see the next day!
We were going to be in Dublin for only two days - this time - and had never been there. So we decided to do the Hop-On Hop-off and take it all the way round once for a good tour and then decide what places to go during our short stay and where to go next time. This worked perfectly. The once-round trip was fun - both the recorded tour and the drivers were entertaining and informative and the tour seemed thorough (2 hours). WE could easily establish what we would do the rest of the day and feel comfortable about it. The price was well worth it and we had options to hop-on and off at the sites we wanted for 24 hours. We would highly recommend it.
We enjoyed the ability to get on and off as you wanted. Would be great for everyone. The information was prerecorded and I thought it could be updated a bit. I have done other on off tour that have live tour guides. Either way is good, just can’t ask questions if prerecorded.
Great Hop on Hop Off Tour. Got a great overview of the City with really informative tour guide. Both of the drivers we rode with were hilarious, had a great time!
With the route taking hours to complete, we had to abandon the bus and get a cab back to our cruise ship.
Super easy to use! Our drivers were fun, had us engaged and very knowledgeable.
We had 4 of our group do this. Easy to do and it covered all of the key sites. Definitely a go at your own pace tour.
The bus driver was extremely informative and so much fun, it was the best hop on hop off bus tour we have done
The best way to get around the city. Stops at all the important places and gives some good info on the city as were going around.