Excursion bord de mer : visite de Philipsburg vers Marigot
Puis, vous traverserez la première frontière de la ville pour arriver à Marigot sur le côté français de l'île. Sur place, vous pourrez visiter le marché aux puces local et les magasins environnants, le West Indies Shopping Mall, et pourrez aussi profiter des pâtisseries comme la célèbre Sarafina (à vos frais).
L'excursion se poursuivra ensuite vers un point de vue sur Orient Beach, à travers les quartiers français de La Nouvelle-Orléans puis vers la deuxième frontière de la ville.
Une fois l'excursion terminée, vous pourrez choisir un transfert vers Philipsburg ou continuer vers le dock de votre bateau de croisière pour le départ.
- Complimentary drink
- Educational tour
- Local experienced, professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Infant seats are available for rent if needed
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Participants are solely responsible for their medical conditions (or conditions they are in) and choice of choosing this tour (or conditions and expenses resulting from being on this tour) or any of our services provided. please use wisdom according to your situation (medical condition or condition you are in) as you best know what you can or cannot do.
We were so fortunate to be the only ones for this tour and it was fantastic. We received a gracious welcome and learned so much about St. Maartin, both the Dutch and French sides. Touring the devastation from Hurricane Maria made a profound impact on the scenery as well as the infrastructure. We learned how the Dutch government had been instrumental in the rebuilding of their side of the island and the French have been less inclined to help their citizens regain a life. We were given several opportunities to walk around various areas including the famous beach. We highly recommend this tour versus a crowded ships's excursion!
We got to see all major sights.Price was very reasonable
Great tour with our guide, Douce, who showed us all the out-of-the-way interesting things to see on the trip from Phillipsburg to Marigot.