Excursion de 2 jours en Cappadoce avec vol en montgolfière facultatif
- Prise en charge et retour à l'hôtel
- Vol aller simple d'Istanbul à l'aéroport de Kayseri
- Logement durant la nuit
- Repas selon l'itinéraire (B = petit-déjeuner, L = déjeuner, D = dîner)
- Guide local
- Véhicule climatisé
- Vol en montgolfière et coupe de champagne (si l'option est sélectionnée)
- Nourriture et boissons, sauf indication contraire
- Vol de Kayseri Airport pour Istanbul
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation, sauf si vous réservez moins de 30 jours avant le voyage. Dans ce cas, vous recevrez la confirmation sous 48 heures, dans la limite des disponibilités.
- Le nom, le numéro, l’échéance et le pays du passeport sont requis au moment de la réservation pour tous les participants.
- Remarque: vous devez contacter votre fournisseur de services local 24 heures avant le tour pour confirmer votre point de départ et votre heure de départ.
The trip was exciting, adventurous, affordable, and relaxing even though it was a last minute thought. All within 2 days without any rough edges. The accommodations were very nice. The pick-up drop off smooth. The group of travelers that started off as strangers who became buddies at the end of 2 days was a bonus. The guide was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. He encouraged us to get the best out of the adventure.
The guide oor ugur with g silent in Turkish and driver Columbo are the best team you can have. Oor is very knowledgeable about the history and with great research had some of his valid information. Columbo is gem of a man. Both were punctual and courteous. I still had a problem- you did not book my return flight from Cappadocia and it was not made clear to me as I did all bookings over phone. I think this should be corrected both in writing and representative should bring it to the attention of the customers. I had written to you an E mail that was not professional .
Due strong winds, I couldn't take the balloon ride, wich was the hole point of the tour....
The tour seemed to be a little un-organised. It was as if the guides were winging it. Guests werent told where we were going, what we were doing until there. We also seemed to drive back and forth so it felt like the tour could have been better routed. Alfina hotel was amazing and the hot air balloon is a must do.