Circuit City Sightseeing à arrêts multiples à Athènes, au Pirée et sur les plages de la Riviera
Durée du parcours : 1 heure 30 minutesArrêts sur Route d'Athènes :
- Syntagma Square
- Benaki Museum
- National Gallery
- Panathenaic Stadium
- Melina Mercouri Monument
- Acropolis Museum
- Temple of Zeus
- Hellenic Parliament
- National Library
- National Archaeological Museum
- Omonoia, Athens
- Monastiraki Square
- Kotzia Square
Acropolis / Parthenon / National Archaeological Museum / National Gallery - Museum Alexandros Soutzos / Omonia Square / Temple of Olympian Zeus / Panathenaic Stadium / National Garden / Acropolis Museum / Kotzia Square / National Library of Greece / Syntagma Station
Démarrage : 8h30 - 19h00, toutes les 15 minutes
Route du Pirée
Durée du parcours : 1 heure 20 minutesArrêts sur Route du Pirée :
- Βιβλιοθήκη & Κέντρο Πληροφόρησης Παντείου Πανεπιστημίου
- SNF Headquarters
- municipal Theatre
- Pireaus Cruise Ship Terminal "B"
- Marias Chatzikiriakou 18
- Archaeological Museum of Piraeus
- Santaroza 15
- Limin Mounikhias
- Eugenides Foundation New Digital Planetarium
- Leof. Andrea Siggrou 150
Municipal Theatre of Piraeus / Lion Gate / Archaeological Museum of Piraeus / Eugenides Planetarium
Démarrage : 11h15 - 17h30, toutes les 30 minutes
- Carte de bus à arrêts multiples 24 heures ou 3 jours selon le billet choisi
- 2 visites à pied / photo gratuites
- Accès à 3 itinéraires de bus en fonction du billet sélectionné
- Ramassage à l'hôtel et retour
- Nourriture et boissons, sauf indication contraire
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation.
- Accès pour les personnes à mobilité réduite
- Les itinéraires Athènes et Le Pirée fonctionnent toute l'année, à l'exception des 17 novembre, 25 décembre et 1er janvier.
- La route Beach Riviera fonctionne d'avril à octobre seulement.
- La route du Pirée va de 9h30 à 19h15 toutes les 30 minutes. Durée - 80 minutes pour la boucle complète.
- Accessible en poussette
- Transports publics proches
- La route d’Athènes est ouverte de 8h30 à 21h00 toutes les 15 minutes. Durée - 90 minutes pour la boucle complète.
- La visite à pied du forum Démocratie et origine d’Athènes a lieu tous les jours à 11h00 uniquement. Le circuit commence à l'arrêt de bus 7 (itinéraire Athènes).
- La visite à pied des secrets du Parthénon et des Athéniens se déroule tous les jours à 13h15 uniquement. Le circuit commence à l'arrêt de bus 7 (itinéraire Athènes).
- Papier et coupons mobiles acceptés pour cette tournée.
- Aucune condition physique particulière requise
There were several stops along the routes and especially just outside our hotel. We were Great Gil for the maps giving us all the stops and sites around the city. The drivers were very helpful when asked questions. All in all it was a Great Experience!
Easy pick up from Piraeus port no hassle with prepaid tickets. Interesting commentary. Good instructions.
We went on this bus tour on our first full day in Athens and it was great. Rode all the way around and then decided where to visit on the next trip around. Having never been to Athens before, it was a great way to see so much of the city and its highlights and then decide what interested you the most. The ticket people were also very helpful and pleasant. Buses were punctual and the breeze on the top of the bus was delightful. A very nice experience!
This is a great way to visit Athens if you are there for a short stay. It gave a great overview of the city, and it had stops at the main attractions. The Piraeus line was scenic.
We did the right choice to purchase Athens Line Hop-On Hop-Off Tour two days before we depart, with this pass we got the chances to visit all these places like Monastiraki square and Flea Market, Plaka, Acropolis, Omonia Square and etc. whenever we wants to stop by anytime we like, it was a great experience to discover Athens by using this pass, really highly recommended.
Great way to see the city and cover a lot in a short time! We did Athens line which took us to the main museums and the acropolis, then back to Syntaque, a major block by our hotel that was walking distance. The nice thing is you can get on or off at any point, and it’s a continuous loop that takes about 90 minutes to get the whole way around. I’d highly recommend it! We had my senior dad who can’t walk far, so this was an easy option for him.
We enjoyed the hop on hop off tour for 48 hours for the price of 24. The bus was clean, the drivers courteous and helpful, and seemed to always arrive quickly as we waited. We used it exclusively as our transportation around the city during the time our tickets were valid. All of us, one 75 years, one 52 years, a 13 yo and a 9 yo, thoroughly enjoyed the recording with its rich descriptions and interesting stories. I do have to say that several of the plug ins did not work. The wifi worked most of the time. I am sure the breaks were not the fault of the bus tour but rather the towers connectivity. Our only complaint is that there was no way to purchase the family fare online so we paid 11 euros more than we would have if we had waited and purchased directly on the bus.
Love using this around Athens. We also used it to go to the Beaches and down to the Piraeus Port Area to get our tickets for ferry. This was a great way of seeing around and I have not used them before but would definitely use them in future.
The driver should give or at least ask if you need ear buds. The driver should instruct what to do with them. We walked up to the upper deck only to discover there were no seats. At times you could barely hear what was being said through the prerecorded tour moderator.
It was way too hot to sit in a bus
Hop on Hop off buses are just fantastic! They give the visitor a wonderful lay of the land. I use them quite often when I go to a new city. We did the Athens route and it gave us a great perspective of the historical places within Athens.
Love these busses use them for transportation everywhere in Athens!
I was able to see all the main attractions using this bus.
It was wonderful