Excursion d'une journée aux monastères des Météores à Athènes en train
- Prise en charge et retour à la gare de Kalambaka
- Guide touristique local à Meteora
- Transport à Meteora en monospace climatisé de luxe
- Visite personnalisable de 3,5 heures autour de Meteora
- Vues panoramiques des six monastères
- WiFi gratuit dans le bus
- Carte météorologique panoramique
- Toutes les taxes
- Prise en charge et retour à la gare de Larissa à Athènes
- Frais d'entrée dans les monastères (environ 3 euros chacun)
- Repas et boissons non alcoolisées
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation.
- Non accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Les visiteurs entrant dans les monastères doivent être vêtus modestement. Les femmes doivent porter des jupes longues et des chemisiers à manches longues. Les hommes doivent porter des pantalons et des chemises à manches longues
- Le fournisseur n'est pas responsable des retards de train qui pourraient affecter la durée du voyage. Votre guide et votre minibus vous attendront à la gare de Kalambaka et sont assurés de vous ramener à la gare à temps pour prendre votre train de retour à destination d'Athènes.
- Vos billets de train sont des billets électroniques et seront envoyés 3 jours avant le voyage.
- Option de repas végétarien disponible
- Transports publics proches
- Les enfants en bas âge doivent être assis sur les genoux d'un adulte
- Aucune condition physique particulière requise
- Ce circuit/cette activité accepte 20 voyageurs maximum
Despite the train trip being incredibly long, this was an amazing trip. Our guide, Yannis, was local, very knowledgable and shared a lot of information with our group. Our driver, Saggis (sorry if I spelt that wrong) was great. Well worth the trip. Word of advice. Take your own snacks for the train trip. Not much of a selection on the train.
very unique place. would recommend spending more time to see other things in the area.There are places from early humans in the area.
While meteora is a great scenic place to visit owing to its landscape and rich historical and cultural significance, the tour itself is too long and tedious especially with children. the weather was very hot when we visited in june and the walks were too much for the kids. as far as the tour operator is concerned, basic facilities such as tickets, pick up etc was taken care of. however, other facilities typically available in a day tour were found wanting - the bus had no wifi, the guide did not accompany us inside the monasteries and hence we did not really get into details of how things worked inside the monasteries, the place we stopped at for lunch was not good and the tour fee did not include the moastery entrance (3 euroos per person per monastery). Could certainly have been better
So this train ride is very long. You have to prepare yourself for the ride there and back to Athens. BUT, IT IS SO WORTH IT!! For months while planning my Greece trip, I knew I had to make it to Meteora. I went back and forth on driving, train, tour and so on. I finally decided to go with this tour and I am so happy I did. The tour guys were so great. He was patient with us, gave us lots of knowledge on Meteora and Greece, and took our photos. When I make it back to Greece, I will definitely make it back for sunset. It is such a beautiful place.
It's a long day to be travelling by train, however the single track railway up through the mountains has some great views. As we could see this service will soon be ending as a new two track high speed service will be used in the near future, this may be a good thing as you will be able to stay longer at Meteora :-
The travel from Athens to Meteora took 5 hours by train and i would recommend booking first class as it is worth it... Meteora is breathtaking. The tour was well on schedule and we got to see 5 monasteries and visited 2 of them. Amazing tour. Highly recommended.