Découvrez le Red Rock Canyon en tout-terrain de loisir haut de gamme
- Expérience de luxe Tour Trekker
- Guide professionnel
- Eau en bouteille
- Ramassage à l'hôtel et retour
- Taxes locales
- Entrée - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation, sauf si vous réservez moins de 7 jours avant le voyage. Dans ce cas, vous recevrez la confirmation sous 48 heures, dans la limite des disponibilités.
- Les fauteuils roulants pliants à roues amovibles peuvent être installés si le passager est accompagné de quelqu'un qui peut l’aider à monter à bord et à en descendre.
- Les nombres minimum s'appliquent. Il est possible d'annuler après confirmation s'il n'y a pas assez de passagers pour répondre aux besoins. Dans ce cas, un remboursement alternatif ou intégral vous sera proposé.
- Non recommandé pour les enfants âgés de 18 mois et moins
- Les guides multilingues sont soumis à disponibilité
We had an amazing experience going to Red Rock Canyon with Pink Jeep Tours. The group was small which was nice, and the tour guide, Robert, was informative and showed us things that we might not have seen if we went on our own. I highly recommend Viator and their tours. This is our second reservation with Viator and we plan to use them in the future.
very interesting and guide was great.
Very knowledgeable guide, accommodating to us, enjoyable tour. Excellent for those who can not do a lot of walking.
As a first time visitor to Las Vegas, my husband, adult daughter and I wanted to see what the area was like and from other reviews choose this trip. It did not disappoint! We were the last 3 to be picked up and the vehicle was full except for the 3 single seats behind one another which at first was disappointing but turned out to our advantage since we each had a window seat. Brian our tour guide was the perfect balance of information and restraint, allowing us to take in the scenery and be present during our drive. He was engaging and pleasant and very accomodating offering to drop us at one of the other hotels on our way back to where he picked us up. This worked out for us as we were the last to be dropped off and were able to choose a location up the strip from where we staying. A great trip with incredible sites, glad we did the 7:45am trip as the afternoon trip would have been too hot! The ice cold water offered was appreciated and the stops along the way were at perfect intervals. Well worth the money!
This was a brilliantly chilled out tour with Gary who knows everything there is to know about the geology and wildlife of the beautiful area we visited. Highly recommended as a morning getaway from the busy Strip scene!!