Excursion des Beatles de 3 heures et demie en petit groupe à vélo électrique à Liverpool
- Guide expert
- Location de vélos
- Entrée dans les maisons de John Lennon et de Paul McCartney
- Vous recevrez une confirmation dans un délai de 48 heures à compter de votre réservation, sous réserve de disponibilité
- Le tarif adulte s'applique à tous les voyageurs
- L'âge minimum est de 16 ans
- Maximum de 9 personnes par réservation
- Non accessible aux personnes en fauteuil roulant
- Veuillez porter des vêtements adaptés aux conditions météorologiques
- La distance à vélo est de 16,5 milles (24 km)
I had a terrific tour with Phil, and I got to see a lot of sights within the 3.5 hour tour. He has taken great care to plan the route to maximize seeing as much as you can in a short amount of time. He is also very knowledgeable about the Beatles, which is fabulous. It is a lot of mileage, but once you get the hang of the e-bike features, it’s not so bad. He plans breaks and I had a tasty coffee at our rest stop. Skip the Beatles Story and do this e-bike tour instead if you don’t have time for both. Much better to see the real thing!
Phil and Sarah were excellent guides and made the tour an extremely enjoyable experience. Couldn’t have asked for anything better.
It was very cold with slight sleet early on but Jeff and Sarah were prepared with rain coats and pants. Covered 17 miles with frequent stops fro various Beatles' historical points. Electric bikes were very helpful but you better be pretty fit and familiar with biking as travel through the city is at a pretty brisk pace. Biking was a bit exhilirating though.