Visite en petit groupe de Pamukkale et de Hiérapolis au départ d'Izmir
Cette visite en petit groupe de Pamukkale est limitée à 14 personnes pour vous garantir une expérience plus personnalisée avec votre guide.
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
- English speaking professional guiding services
- 2 small bottled water per person
- Parking fees for the vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pamukkale Thermal Pools
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
The guide was good as was the timings. Local operator changed timing from 07.30 to 06.30 resulting in our missing breakfast and schedule tiring after a jet lagged travel from India. No coordination between Viator and Fez Travels. Shall never book on Viator.
This trip was definitely worth the long drive from Izmir to Pamakkale, the ride was very comfortable .The tour guide Baris was very knowledgeable and extremely patient. As it goes with tour groups some people like spending longer at shopping stops! The food was really good, great selection. I thought that Hieropolis was included as part of the tour but when someone asked we were told that we could chose to spend time at the water or go off on our own to visit the ruins. This was not my understanding, we could have cut out the shopping and visited the site instead. Overall it was a fun filled day-the pools were however overcrowded as it was also school holidays.
Everything was as expected. Transport coordinated wonderfully. Tour guide - very knowledgeable and fun. Pamukkale - breath taking. The only non so pleasant part is the heat, but that is expected.
Great tour ! Pamukkale is one of natures beautiful works of art . To see it and walk on the trail above was amazing . The lunch buffet was also very good . Exploring the ancient site of Hierapolis was breathtaking and the guide was knowledgable , there is also a small museum you can visit for an extra small fee that I liked as well . Had a great time on this tour ! Be sure to wear good walking shoes.