Apprenez à faire des macarons français à Paris
Votre atelier de fabrication de macarons, d'une durée de trois heures, aura lieu dans une cuisine privée, avec des ustensiles et le matériel courants, afin que vous puissiez facilement refaire des macarons une fois rentré à la maison. Votre groupe choisira et créera deux parfums parmi les suivants : chocolat, citron, framboise à la fève de tonka, noix de coco au chocolat au lait ou café.
À la fin de votre cours, vous emporterez une boîte de macarons et une copie de la recette à partager avec vos amis (ou à garder pour vous !).
- Vous aurez pour hôte un chef professionnel français
- Utilisation d'un tablier et d'ustensiles de cuisine
- Cours de cuisine en petit groupe (8 personnes maximum)
- Emportez une boîte de macarons maison
- Une copie de la recette à partager avec vos amis une fois de retour chez vous (ou à garder pour vous !)
- Pourboires (facultatifs)
- Service de ramassage et dépôt à l'hôtel
- Vous recevrez la confirmation au moment de la réservation, si vous l'effectuez au moins 2 jours avant le départ. Dans ce cas, vous recevrez une confirmation dans un délai de 48 heures, sous réserve de disponibilité
- Nombre minimum de participants applicable. Il est possible qu'une fois confirmée, l'excursion soit annulée si le nombre de participants est insuffisant ou trop élevé. Dans ce cas, une solution alternative vous sera proposée ou vous serez intégralement remboursé
Great explanation; watch once, then you do (ideal learning). Very hospitable in her home, and very good at English language.
We ended up having a private lesson since the other party didn't show up. The lesson was excellent and the host was very thorough and professional. The final product was delicious.
Wow! What a great experience learning how to make Macarons with Chef Marthe in Paris. Our family of four had a great time, as it turned out to be just the five of us for the class. She made us feel comfortable, especially our two children, ages 15 and 11. Good combination of formal and hands-on instruction, plus lots of insight into Paris cooking culture. Afterwards, Chef Marthe emailed us all of the recipes as well as suggestions for places to eat in Paris as well as where to buy cooking equipment or what exactly to buy once we got back home. It's easy to feel like you're going through the masses on tours and major sightseeing locations, it's really nice to have a 1-on-1 experience that's personal, memorable as well as a practical skill you can use again. Highly recommended!
Could not have asked for a better experience! Chef Fred was amazing!
It was a delight being instructed by chef Frederic. He took us into his kitchen and showed us the art of making Macarons. We were lucky enough to be the only group that day, so it was pretty much a private lesson. Highly recommend this class for couples and parents with young teenagers. Gives you something to do during the afternoon and you get to keep, and eat of course, the macarons you made. Try to take this class towards the end of your trip, that way you can take some macarons back home with you.
Loved this class! We had tried getting into a macarons class previously, but it was cancelled, so were thrilled when this trip arrangements were made for the class and it turned out to be a private one for the two of us. I had tried making macarons previously, with mixed results, so was very happy to learn some of the tips from Fred, and I now understand why I had mixed results. We didn't expect to make four different flavours, so that was a real nice surprise. This was great fun and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in macarons. THANK YOU FRED!
A well spent afternoon with Fred learning the art of making French Macarons. Easy to find location. Great instruction and demonstration and plenty of participation in making these treats. We made 4 different fillings and completed quite a few macarons. We also got to take home a box full of our creations! Unfortunately they didn't travel home to Australia very well - but the still tasted great!