Balade nocturne à Paris et dans le Quartier latin
Points forts de la visite à pied du Quartier Latin :
• L'histoire et l'architecture de la cathédrale Notre-Dame, avec sa façade détaillée
• La Sainte-Chapelle, construite pour abriter la couronne d'épines et un morceau de la croix du Christ
• L'Université de La Sorbonne, l'université la plus prestigieuse de France
• La Conciergerie, la prison où Marie-Antoinette a été détenue avant son exécution
• Le Musée de Cluny, musée du Moyen-Âge de Paris, qui abrite les célèbres tapisseries de « La Dame à la Licorne »
• Saint-Étienne du Mont, une belle église qui abrite la tombe de Ste Geneviève, le saint patron de Paris
• La Place Saint-Michel, au cœur du Quartier Latin
• Les « bouquinistes », les célèbres vendeurs de livres et d'affiches installés en bordure de la Seine
- Visite guidée à pied du quartier latin
- Entrée - Left Bank (Rive Gauche)
- Entrée - Latin Quarter
- Entrée - Luxembourg Gardens
- Entrée - Fontaine Saint-Michel
- Nourriture et boissons, sauf indication contraire
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation.
- Fonctionne dans toutes les conditions météorologiques, veuillez vous habiller de façon appropriée
- Petit groupe garanti
Our guide was nice but not at alll a good guide . He was knowledgeable but we only had 9 people and he never spoke to us as a group , instead he just talked and walked so only the one or two in front could hear him . In this case headsets would have been great ( we did a walking tour the next morning with 10 people and she gathered us often and spoke to the group and then walked so everyone knew what she was saying . Also our guide did not touch on most of the advertised items in the walks description. I’m sure if we knew what he was saying it would have been great . We were 5 minutes late as the cab driver dropped us off in a wrong spot , but your company called and got us to the correct spot so that was awesome ! Our guide was kinda rushed and I assumed it was because we were late , but we also ended 1/2 Hour early so he just didn’t seem to care if we got anything out of the tour .
Not too much I may say.
Sonja, our guide, was very knowledgeable of the area and made the tour very interesting. You definitely got to see the student night life. My only negative is that at night I couldn't really enjoy the architecture of the buildings.
Fun and informative. It was nice to have an evening touring option, so the scheduling was excellent. The price is very reasonable for what you get. My only criticism is that we did not go into any of the beautiful structures that we saw, not even for a quick peek.