Visite guidée semi-privée et billet coupe-file : le musée du Louvre
From its roots as a fortress to its days as a royal residence, the Louvre has more secrets than any other building in Paris could boast. Today, the museum is home to 35,000 pieces of art to discover on top of its rich architectural history.
This semi-private tour is designed to help first timers navigate all that the Louvre has to offer, as well as surprise those who think they know it all. See statues such as the Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace.
Discuss paintings by Delacroix and Michelangelo, explore the underground Medieval Moat, and take in the opulent Apollo Gallery. From the Mona Lisa to the 19th-century masters, your guide will show you what you need to see at the Louvre, as well as a few special treats along the way.
- VISITE DU MUSÉE SEMI-PRIVÉE AVEC BILLET COUPE-FILE
- « SEMI-PRIVÉE » SIGNIFIE QUE LA TAILLE DU GROUPE NE DÉPASSE JAMAIS 6 VISITEURS AU MAXIMUM
- GUIDE TOURISTIQUE PROFESSIONNEL
- L'EXCURSION COMPREND TOUS LES PRIX D'ENTRÉE
- DISPONIBLE DU MERCREDI AU LUNDI (PAS LE MARDI) À 10:00, 13:00 (13:00 UNIQUEMENT LE LUNDI) ET 17:45 (17:45 UNIQUEMENT LE MERCREDI ET LE VENDREDI)
- DURÉE DE 2 À 2 HEURES ET DEMIE
- Le prix mentionné n’inclut pas le service de transfert (nous vous recommandons UBER ou un taxi)
- Cette excursion n’inclut PAS les pourboires (FACULTATIFS)
- Vous recevrez la confirmation au moment de la réservation
- Maximum de 6 personnes autorisé par excursion
- Activité modérée de marche à pied
- Nombre minimum de participants applicable. Cette excursion n’a pas lieu s’il n’y a pas un minimum de 2 participants. Dans ce cas, une solution alternative vous sera proposée ou vous serez remboursé.
- Remarque : le musée du Louvre peut être occasionnellement fermé sans préavis de la direction du musée. Lorsque cela se produit, nous proposerons aux visiteurs une alternative appropriée si l'heure d'ouverture du musée est reportée de plus de 1 heure par rapport à l'heure de départ de l'excursion. Dans ce cas, nous ne sommes pas en mesure de proposer un remboursement ou une réduction. Une tenue vestimentaire correcte est exigée pour l'entrée dans certains sites lors de cette excursion. Les grands sacs ou les valises ne sont pas autorisés à l'intérieur du musée, seuls les sacs à main ou les petits sacs à dos passent au contrôle de sécurité. En raison d'un accroissement des mesures de sécurité dans de nombreuses attractions, des files d'attente peuvent se former pendant les excursions avec « billet coupe-file ». Certaines salles spécifiques à l'intérieur du musée sont soumises à une obligation de parler bas, dans ce cas votre guide vous fournira les informations concernant ces lieux avant d'entrer dans les salles spécifiques où cette règle s'applique. Certaines collections peuvent varier au cours de l'année.
Highly recommend this tour and guide. The tour guide was so knowledgeable about the Louvre plus Art History.
We showed upFor a semi private and ended up being a totally private tour . Our tour guide Lucia was amazing. Her knowledge and passion was very evident and showed all the great works of Art , She took us on shortcuts and had a wonderful love of the work. Highly Recommend !!!!
our guide Athina was amazing, very helpful and friendly and really knew her art work. She got us to all the important art pieces and gave us the full background. Crowds are ridiculous in the Louvre but Athina managed to navigate around them. Would highly recommend this tour and Athina.
My husband and I booked this tour skip the line, semi-private, Louvre and very glad that we did. The Louvre can be overwhelming, but our guide, Felix made our experience a truly wonderful and memorable one. We were able to view and spend the needed time to discuss some of the many incredible pieces the museum holds. Felix was very organized, extremely knowledgeable in his presentation and delivery. He also made this art history lesson great fun! We would definitely sign up with any tour that he would guide.
This tour was excellent. Having a guide in such a massive collection is definately worth it. Our guide Liliya was very informed and helpful.
The tour was excellent. Our guide had a background in art history so was able to share information in more depth then a general tour that gives the basics on the art who, what, when.
My sister and I had the pleasure of having Josephine give us a tour of the Louvre. We were fortunate enough to have been the only 2 people that booked our time slot and got an even more private tour of the Louvre. She gave us such a thorough and captivating overview of the museum with highlights of the important features and art. She was very personable and professional and also considered time and places for use to take rest stops and get refreshments. The tour was well-paced and we ended the tour with a great grasp of the history and art that could be covered in two and a half hours. We also had time to spare to further explore the museum. We really enjoyed how she incorporated recent research on certain pieces that gave us a better picture of what certain pieces originally looked like. Josephine was extremely knowledgeable and kept us comfortable throughout the tour. It truly felt like I was getting a tour from a friend, she really went out of her way to point out details of the artwork without rushing us through. The tour gave us a great sense of changes throughout time and different civilizations.