Visite autour des pâtisseries et du chocolat à Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- Dégustation de pâtisseries, chocolats et toute une variété de pains
- Circuit à pied (maximum 8 personnes)
- Guide local
- Transfert depuis et vers votre hôtel
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation, sauf si vous réservez moins de 2 jours avant le voyage. Dans ce cas, vous recevrez la confirmation sous 48 heures, dans la limite des disponibilités.
- Opère quelles que soient les conditions météorologiques. Veuillez porter des vêtements appropriés.
- Veuillez noter que votre bon d'échange indiquera deux points de rendez-vous - il est de votre responsabilité de vous rendre au point de rendez-vous qui correspond à votre choix de prise en charge (Saint-Germain ou le Marais).
- Remarque : certaines boutiques peuvent être bondées pendant les périodes de vacances très chargées
- Non accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Transports publics proches
- Aucune condition physique particulière requise
- Veuillez nous informer de toute allergie ou intolérance alimentaire avant votre excursion.
- Ce circuit/cette activité accepte 8 voyageurs maximum
This was such a fun tour- 2 adults and 2 teens- we all loved it! Our guide was Camilia and she was fantastic! As we toured, she told us about all the different areas and answered lots of questions. She also recommended some great places to eat and shop. Don't miss this tour!
Our guide Steffanie was a delightful and knowledgeable expert in all things chocolate and took us to seven different styles of chocolate making businesses. The Morais district was a most interesting and historical part of Paris and well worth the walk not to mention the many samples had along the way I would definitely recommend this tour.
What a wonderful tour. Full of history and great treats. Eloise was incredibly knowledgeable and experienced. Would have loved to spend more hours under her guidance.
The guide was a very nice young man but the tour itself was problematic in that each store had many customers who did not appreciate a tour group of six people being in their way. Also I would have loved to have been able to purchase during our stops but could not due to the high volume of customers already in these stores and could not get waited on and our tour group was only for a set amount of time.
Roberto was an outstanding tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and personalized the experience to our group. As we walked the streets his commentary of the sites was very enlightening.
We booked the 10:15am tour, and were by ourselves! David was our guide, and what a wonderful person he was to have with us. He was knowledgable about Paris history, chocolates, and pastries. It was such a wonderful way to spend a morning in Paris.
What a fun way to spend a day in Paris! Our guide took us to several locations in the St Germain neighborhood. Each place had a different specialty, and we enjoyed sampling the best of what each had to offer. Our knowledgeable guide offered lots of history and local lore along the way. We especially enjoyed that this was just a little off the typical touristy path, but we could walk right back to Notre Dame when we finished the tour. This is one of our favorite Viators ever!