Excursion semi-privée : visite incontournable avec billet coupe-file pour le musée d'Orsay
Join a guide on a tour through this converted, century-old train station and explore the artistic movements that led up to the Impressionists and their vibrant, colorful works. Visit Manet’s scandalous Luncheon on the Grass and Renoir’s Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette. Learn about those who preceded the Impressionists like Millet and The Gleaners, as well as those who followed like Van Gogh, as visible in his Bedroom in Arles. And of course you’ll check out works by Monet himself, including his famous poppies.
Learn about the history and evolution behind this movement and understand why these seemingly simple works were so revolutionary at the time.
Highlights generally include (if artwork is not on loan or being restored):
- Manet’s Luncheon on the Grass
- Renoir’s Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette
- Monet’s Poppy Field and Waterlilies
- Van Gogh’s Bedroom in Arles
- Degas’s Ballerinas
- Millet’s The Gleaners
- Droits d'entrée
- Entrée avec accès privilégié
- Guide professionnel diplômé d'histoire de l'art
- Visite en petit groupe
- Repas et boissons
- Pourboires (facultatifs)
- Service de ramassage et dépôt à l'hôtel
- Vous recevrez la confirmation au moment de la réservation
- Maximum de 6 personnes autorisé par excursion
- Activité modérée de marche à pied
- Nombre minimum de participants applicable. Cette excursion n’a pas lieu s’il n’y a pas un minimum de 2 participants. Dans ce cas, une solution alternative vous sera proposée ou vous serez remboursé.
- Remarque : le musée d'Orsay peut être occasionnellement fermé sans préavis de la direction du musée. Lorsque cela se produit, nous proposerons aux visiteurs une alternative appropriée si l'heure d'ouverture du musée est reportée de plus de 1 heure par rapport à l'heure de départ de l'excursion. Dans ce cas, nous ne sommes pas en mesure de proposer un remboursement ou une réduction. Une tenue vestimentaire correcte est exigée pour l'entrée dans certains sites lors de cette excursion. Les grands sacs ou les valises ne sont pas autorisés à l'intérieur du musée, seuls les sacs à main ou les petits sacs à dos passent au contrôle de sécurité. En raison d'un accroissement des mesures de sécurité dans de nombreuses attractions, des files d'attente peuvent se former pendant les excursions avec « billet coupe-file ». Certaines salles spécifiques à l'intérieur du musée sont soumises à une obligation de parler bas, dans ce cas votre guide vous fournira les informations concernant ces lieux avant d'entrer dans les salles spécifiques où cette règle s'applique. Certaines collections peuvent varier au cours de l'année.
This tour was fantastic. Tina, our guide, met us on time with a smile and an energetic attitude and gave us a wonderful and informative tour. She knew so much about the art movements in every part of the museum. Presenting a story with each painting made the tour even more interesting. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone interested in touring this beautiful museum.
Laura was absolutely wonderful! She was very knowledgeable about the museum history, art, and artists.
Our guide, Belen was very knowledgeable but we were tired from the overnight flight and she stopped too long at certain spots. We didn't need to dwell on the nudity that is banned in the states. So much more good stuff to see you there.
From my experience, semi-private tours are worth the money. There were only 5 people in our group, so we were able to navigate more easily through the crowded museum (it's a high season) than a larger group. We had a great guide Mato who was very knowledgable about art, history, and art history. His tour was both very entertaining and educational, addressing the needs of us who have already visited this museum (although, many years ago) and a teenager who was in our small group.
Belen was an absolutely fantastic guide and there is no better way to take in this wonderful museum. our two daughters 12 and 16, my wife, and I learned more about European history in this tour through art than we have through schooling and her tour really reinforced a great deal the kids already have learned. Belen's approach to taking in an impressionist piece is something nobody else in the museum was doing including evaluating changes in color, the illusions generated by distances and angles within the works and the true appreciation for the entire movement one can only get through the eyes of an artist who enjoys her work so completely. If you can request Belen, you should, you will not be disappointed. We had many tours throughout Europe, and this remains our family favorite and one we will be talking about for years to come. Incidentally, the art work itself is the work to see if you want to enjoy color, perspective, and a movement that does not cover the history of mankind - the museum is much more focused and enjoyable and beautifully staged than the mammoth museum of the Louvre but you would still be well served to see through this private tour as there is so much to learn and appreciate.
The guide, Lily, was amazing. It was a great tour--she was knowledgeable and made the museum not overwhelming. When there are so many works to see in a museum, being able to give a context which she did brilliantly is the thing that provides the heart of the experience
Belen was excellent as I learned a lot that I did not know and I have been to this museum many times as well as a tour last year with a different tour guide. I find this tour to be excellent as you learn so much more with a local guide who provides more than just the art history but ties it into the country and culture at that time. Would highly recommend this tour.
Knew our family with two teenage sons wanted to get the most out of our visit to the Musee D'Orsay so we splurged on this semi-private tour knowing she would provide us a richer experience than just taking a self-guided tour. We were not disappointed at all. We had a wonderful tour with Tina as our guide. She was terrific providing us great context and background to the museum as well as the key artists in the museum. It was a wonderful 2 hour tour through French Impressionism. You could tell Tina's deep knowledge and passion for the art. It was well worth the splurge to take this tour - we all thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Tina was the best!