Macaron Bakery Class at Galeries Lafayette
- At least 4 macarons to eat on the spot or share with your friends.
- English sessions only
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please head to L'Appartement Lafayette, on the 3rd floor of Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann (near Le Concierge).
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Language of the class: English.
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, Galeries Lafayette reserves the right to cancel the class. In this case, you will be reimbursed for the entirety of the amount paid. You may cancel on your behalf, without fees, up to 48 hours in advance. After this time, the full amount of the class will be charged. For the sake of your health avoid eatingtoo much fat, sugar and salt www.mangerbouger.fr
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
We really enjoyed this class. It was fun and different and you take home recipes and macaroons. You do not bake the actual shells so if that is something you are looking to do this may not be for you. We watched the instructor make the batter and all took turns piping some macaroons. Everyone makes their own filling and then fills 4 macaroons to take home. Overall it was a unique way to spend part of the day.
I wish I could give more stars to this class!! It was one of the best things we did on our trip. It was just the right mix of “do it yourself” and fun! And what a beautiful setting right in the old Gallerie LaFayette. Couldn’t have asked for a better teacher and the macarons were incredible! Thanks so much for a once in a lifetime experience.
The class was wonderful. It’s short and definitely very simple for beginners. But still lots of fun and they tasted delicious! Highly enjoyed.