Paris Walking Tour - The French Revolution
- Prison de la Bastille : le pillage de cette prison déclencha la Révolution française
- Les Invalides : plus de 30 000 armes ont été volées ici afin d'attaquer la Bastille
- Place de la Concorde : lieu des décapitations du roi Louis XVI et de Marie-Antoinette, parmi de nombreux autres
- Palais des Tuileries : le site du palais royal qui a servi de prison pour le roi Louis XVI et Marie-Antoinette dans les jardins des Tuileries
- La Conciergerie : la prison surplombant la Seine où Marie-Antoinette a été détenue
- L'Assemblée nationale : site de la chambre basse de la branche législative française
- La terreur : les années après la révolution qui ont vu le chaos, la trahison et les meurtres
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Place de la Concorde
- Entry/Admission - Jardin des Tuileries
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
I've done other walking tours, but this one was my favorite. You really do get to see the places that shaped the whole beginning to end of the French Revolution.
Excellent guide very knowledgeable. Highly recommend if wanting to get some history.
Lavanya was an excellent tour guide. very knowledgeable and friendly. Went out of her way to explain the hsitory and answer all our questions. It was my first day in Paris and I was worried I would be too jet lagged to do a walking tour. But she made it so much fun, I didn't feel tired at all.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was our favorite. Our guide was very engaging, and we really learned a lot. I booked the tour because it was something I was interested in, and I dragged my kids and husband along. Afterwards, they could not stop talking about it - they loved it. We are so glad we did it.