Tour Eiffel, croisière sur la Seine et spectacle au Moulin Rouge
Dîner à la tour Eiffel :
Dégustez un délicieux repas de trois plats dans le décor en forme de dirigeable du restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel, au 1er étage de la tour Eiffel. Cet élégant restaurant, situé à 95 mètres au-dessus du niveau de la mer et à 58 mètres du sol, offre un panorama exceptionnel de la Seine et du Trocadéro à travers ses grandes baies vitrées. Après le dîner, participez à une croisière d'une heure sur la Seine et découvrez les monuments de Paris illuminés la nuit.
Dîner-croisière sur la Seine :
Dégustez un délicieux repas de trois plats à bord du bateau-restaurant Marina de Paris, tout en voguant sur la Seine. Pendant votre croisière, vous pourrez contempler les sites les plus célèbres de Paris illuminés. Ne manquez pas Notre-Dame, le Louvre, la tour Eiffel et les ponts romantiques de Paris ! Après le dîner, participez à une visite d'une heure au 2e étage de la tour Eiffel pour vous imprégner des vues exceptionnelles sur toute la ville.
Dîner au restaurant Les Ombres :
profitez d'un dîner de trois plats au restaurant Les Ombres. Toutes les boissons sont incluses ainsi d'une coupe de champagne.
Moulin Rouge de Paris
Rendez-vous ensuite au cœur de la vie nocturne de Paris : Montmartre et le Moulin Rouge ! Vous assisterez à la nouvelle revue de Moulin Rouge, « Féerie », quintessence des cabarets parisiens. Une troupe de 100 artistes, comprenant 60 danseurs Doriss légendaires, vous divertira au milieu des plumes, strass et paillettes. Des décors somptueux et le spectacle lumineux de « Féerie » procurent un cadre coloré pour des numéros superbement chorégraphiés sur des escaliers roulants, dans un aquarium gigantesque, sur des balançoires et dans un jardin.
- Billets pour un spectacle au Moulin Rouge et une demi-bouteille de champagne ou une coupe de champagne (selon l'option choisie)
- Dîner de trois plats soit au restaurant La Marina de Paris, ou au restaurant de la tour Eiffel ou au restaurant Les Ombres
- Visite de la tour Eiffel (uniquement avec option dîner-croisière sur la Seine)
- Croisière de 1 heure sur la Seine
- Retour non loin des hôtels du centre de Paris
- Transport en autocar climatisé
- Transfert depuis l'hôtel
- Pourboires (facultatifs)
- Restauration et boissons, sauf mention contraire
- Vous recevrez la confirmation au moment de la réservation
- Pour l'option Dîner à la tour Eiffel, vous aurez juste le temps de dîner. Le temps libre pour explorer la tour n'est pas inclus.
- Pour l'option dîner-croisière sur la Seine, veuillez noter qu'à de rares occasions, il n'est pas possible de visiter la tour Eiffel pour des raisons exceptionnelles. Cette partie de la visite sera remplacée par une visite de la tour Montparnasse, qui offre une vue imprenable sur Paris. Aucun remboursement ne sera accordé dans ce cas.
- Dans les cas, votre réservation provisoire sera celle du spectacle de 23:00 au Moulin Rouge. Il arrive parfois que celui-ci affiche complet. Dans ce cas, vous assisterez à la place au spectacle de 21:00. Dans ce cas vous recevrez un bon d'échange pour profiter de la croisière sur la Seine ou de la visite de la tour Eiffel (en fonction de l'option sélectionnée) un autre jour.
- Vous serez assis à des tables de 6 à 8 personnes. Les tables de deux personnes ne sont pas disponibles
- Les visiteurs ne disposeront pas d'assez de temps pour se rendre au sommet de la tour Eiffel. Les files d'attente pouvant être longues, il est recommandé de programmer la visite un autre jour.
- Du fait de son immense popularité, attendez-vous à faire la queue avant d'entrer au Moulin Rouge. Le Moulin Rouge n'accorde pas d'accès prioritaire à qui que ce soit. Les places sont attribuées 1 heure avant le spectacle. Aucun ticket individuel n'est vendu pour le spectacle
- Une tenue élégante est exigée (la veste et la cravate ne sont pas obligatoires). Les shorts, bermudas, vêtements et chaussures de sport sont interdits.
- Des options végétariennes sont disponibles : veuillez préciser au moment de la réservation si vous souhaitez en bénéficier.
- Le spectacle du Moulin Rouge n'est pas recommandé pour les moins de 16 ans.
- Le commentaire audio n'est disponible que pendant la croisière sur la Seine. Il n'y a pas de commentaires à la tour Eiffel, dans l'autocar ni au Moulin Rouge
Really enjoyed this tour except for not having cold drinks on river cruise and having to ask for ice to try and cool our drinks down. Eiffel tower fabulous and Moulin Rouge show was great but was very disappointed that we were not told that shorts were not allowed to be worn by the man. All tour guides were fantastic.
We went as a group of 3 women. I was nervous about booking this as I had seen a few negative reviews. However I'm so glad we did. We picked the dinner on the river cruise option. The food was excellent. We expected a standard set menu. However the food was wonderful quality and taste. We also had a choice, limited, but none the less a choice. We found the guides to be helpful and very pleasant throughout. We did not realise that you were dropped back to your hotel after. While this service is limited to the very centre of Paris (we were staying just outside) the guide was extremely helpful in taking us as far as they could and then ensuring that we were safely in a cab to our destination - especially important as a group of women travelling in an unknown city in the early hours of the morning! The guides do not stay with you the entire time, for example they took us to the lifts of the eiffel tower but did not come up with us. This gave us a freedom to do what we wanted. The guides were however always clear as to where any meeting points were and how to find them. We always felt totally safe and that we know what was happening. The only thing I would advise is that you give yourself plenty of time to get back down the eiffel tower as the que for the lift can take a while. We had a fantastic evening - thank you!
Unexpected walking, long waits in line and felt rushed at times. But the guides were pleasant, dinner location was exceptional and the river cruise was relaxing. The Moulin Rouge show was excellent capstone event that should not be skipped.
Great deal with plenty fitted into the day ,a good way to see a few of the site in Paris. Fantastic guide on the tour day and a fab 5 course meal on the Seine trip .
Let me start by saying: they will not answer their phone. As you’ll see in other reviews, this is an ongoing issue that they refuse to fix. I was scheduled for this $300 tour with a meeting time of 5:45pm at their headquarters. On the way to the meeting spot, my Uber was involved in a car accident. So at 5:00pm I started calling the number provided to let them know I would be late and to explore other meeting options. For 45 minutes I called them and they never picked up for the phone. At 5:50pm, I made it to their headquarters to see the staff standing and laughing in the back room. I explained who I was and asked why they hadn’t answered the phone. I lie to you not, the man looked at his watch and said “what difference would it have made if we answered the phone or not? We wouldn’t have waited for you, the time to leave was 5 minutes ago!” Composing myself from the shock, I explained that he could have told me where I could meet them at the Eiffel Tower instead of me taking an Uber here, now needing to take another Uber there! As I was mid-sentence talking to him, he began to shake his head and picked up the phone to call the tour guide. He told me she would meet me no later than 6:45pm (dinner started at 7:00pm) at Kiosk 58 inside the ground level of the Eiffel Tower and that my $300 tour was non-refundable. Instead of complaining with a manager, I just took my identification papers and left. When I finally made it to the Kiosk 58 at 6:33pm (after flying through traffic in my third Uber), I was informed by the Kiosk attendant that the tour guide had already left me. On top of her leaving before the said meeting time, she’d also taken my ticket and there was no way for me to get to the restaurant. As the lady in the Kiosk explained this to me, I asked her if she could call her as it’s not 6:45pm and she should she should still be here. She said, (and I quote) “I’m not calling her, but you can call the company to see where she is”. I informed her that I was in this mess because they DON’T answer the phone there and I would really appreciate if she helped me out. She reluctantly, called her on my behalf. As she was on the phone with the guide (assumingly) explaining that she’d taken my ticket and I was at the Kiosk waiting on her, she looked up to tell me she would come down to get me. Before she could hang up the phone, I said excuse me and interjected to ask her to ask the guide how long before she made it back down (I wanted to take a few pictures)? Before I could finish my sentence, I lie to you not, she closed the sliding glass window in my face. I couldn’t and still can’t believe it. When she finished on the phone, she opened the glass window and looked at me and “how can I help you, I told you she was going to come down and get you”. If the tour was refundable, I would have walked off and just got my $300 back. I told her that I wanted her to ask the guide when she was coming down so I can go take pictures since I would be waiting. I asked her if she could call her back to see how long he would be. She said, “I just called my colleague once for you, I’m not calling her back.” If we were in America y’all.... I said to her, again, I want to take pictures, will you please call her back. She blatantly refused and told me that she would NOT point me out to the guide if I walked away. We went back and forth a little bit, but I retreated because I became frustrated and I didn’t want to get kicked out, lose my $300, not make it to dinner, and/or go to jail in France. I calmly walked away and waited about 10 minutes for a colleague of the guide to come down. Of course she nor my actual guide knew the name of the lady in the Kiosk or the man at the office. Dinner had already started by the time I arrived, but the restaurant staff was really accommodating and kind. I give two stars because the rest of the evening went well: the boat tour was beautiful and Moulin Rouge was magnificent.
This was an amazing experience! Highly recommend. Seamless, well organized. Loved being dropped off at our hotel after a long evening.
Officials for these events were very well organized. They were assertive yet caring. The only glitches were waiting times that were beyond their control. Recommend!!