Visite de Paris en minibus et visite de Montmartre
Votre visite personnalisée de Paris se terminera par un temps libre à Montmartre, où vous pourrez visiter la basilique du Sacré-Cœur, le pittoresque Moulin de la Galette ou la place centrale du Tertre. Voilà un excellent moyen de conclure votre première approche de Paris, la ville lumière !
- Visite de la ville de Paris
- Service de ramassage et dépôt à l'hôtel
- Temps libre à Montmartre
- Transport en minibus climatisé (maximum de 8 personnes)
- Guide professionnel
- Pourboires (facultatifs)
- Nourriture et boissons, sauf mention contraire
- Vous recevrez la confirmation au moment de la réservation
- Une tenue correcte est exigée pour visiter la cathédrale Notre Dame : les shorts, les robes laissant apparaître les épaules et les minijupes ne sont pas acceptés.
Our tour guide was Jose and he was fabulous. The Paris City Tour is a must we did it after flying all night and wanted to stay up and see some of the sights it was a small group tour with limited walking which is good if your tried. We saw so much of Paris and Jose is from Paris and very proud of his city...he provided so much information. I would highly recommend this tour and Jose from the moment he picked us up it felt as we had know him for many years.
The tour got off to a great start since we were picked up at our hotel!! It was raining so this really proved helpful. Nick was our guide , very personable, knowledgeable and did an amazing job of explaining the history of all the sites we saw. IT was nice we were able to get out and visit inside Sacre-Coeur and Notre Dame. The tour gave us a wonderful overview of Paris and was the best way we could have started our 1st day in ParisSo worth the cost of the tour. NIce too dropped off back at our hotel.
Loved this tour! Our driver Manuel was very nice and resourseful. Highly recommend this tour so you can have an overview of the city.
A great way to see the city of Paris!