Visite en vélo de la région de Champagne au départ de Paris
- Vélo électrique (vélo électrique)
- Visite et dégustation chez un petit producteur de champagne
- Tour de vélo en petit groupe
- Visite de cave et dégustation chez Mercier Champagne
- Déjeuner pique-nique
- Prise en charge et retour à l'hôtel
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation.
- L'âge minimum pour boire est de 18 ans
- Des chaussures de marche confortables sont recommandées
- S'il vous plaît apporter une photo d'identité
wow! Why isn't this tour available again.
My friend and I booked a Champagne Region bike tour from Paris via Viator months in advance. Our booking was for 13 September and the only information we had was to meet at a particular train station at 8.15am. We arrived with plenty of time to spare because the detail about the meeting point was so vague. There was no one at the main entry points to the station for the tour and the ticket office couldn't provide us any information on where to meet. We were getting to the point where we thought we would miss our tour that we spent quite a lot of money on. At the last minute we found an information booth that told us which platform the trains for the champagne region were leaving from. It was only through this investigation that we found our tour guide and we only had about 2mins to spare before the train left. I'd like to express my disappointed with the communication about the meeting point. We almost missed our tour because of the poor communication on your behalf. Not good enough Viator! I tried to provide feedback via the Viator reviews email address, however, I have received no response. Normally I wouldn't provide negative feedback via a public forum but I had no choice.
Just what we were looking for, our guide Neil was great - perfect balance of guidance and laid back style, very knowledgable!