Visite guidée privée et billet coupe-file : le musée du Louvre
Pendant votre visite, suivez votre guide privé dans les grands couloirs et galeries, et découvrez quelques œuvres célèbres dans le monde entier qui y sont conservées. Émerveillez-vous devant les chefs d'œuvre tels que la Vénus de Milo, la Joconde et bien plus encore, et découvrez des siècles d'histoire artistique riche.
À la fin de votre visite guidée, profitez de temps libre pour explorer davantage à votre guise ou tout simplement quitter le musée. Votre billet vous permet un accès au musée toute la journée de votre visite.
- VISITE DU MUSÉE PRIVÉE AVEC BILLET COUPE-FILE
- GUIDE PROFESSIONNEL EXCLUSIVEMENT POUR VOUS
- L'EXCURSION COMPREND TOUS LES PRIX D'ENTRÉE
- DISPONIBLE DU MERCREDI AU LUNDI (PAS LE MARDI) À 10:00, 13:00 ET 17:45 (17:45 UNIQUEMENT LE MERCREDI ET LE VENDREDI)
- DURÉE DE 2 À 2 HEURES ET DEMIE
- ACCESSIBLE AUX PERSONNES EN FAUTEUIL ROULANT
- Le prix mentionné n’inclut pas le service de transfert (nous vous recommandons UBER ou un taxi)
- Cette excursion n’inclut PAS les pourboires (FACULTATIFS)
- Vous recevrez la confirmation au moment de la réservation
- Maximum de 6 personnes par réservation
- Activité modérée de marche à pied
- Remarque : le musée du Louvre peut être occasionnellement fermé sans préavis de la direction du musée. Lorsque cela se produit, nous proposerons aux visiteurs une alternative appropriée si l'heure d'ouverture du musée est reportée de plus de 1 heure par rapport à l'heure de départ de l'excursion. Dans ce cas, nous ne sommes pas en mesure de proposer un remboursement ou une réduction. Une tenue vestimentaire correcte est exigée pour l'entrée dans certains sites lors de cette excursion. Les grands sacs ou les valises ne sont pas autorisés à l'intérieur du musée, seuls les sacs à main ou les petits sacs à dos passent au contrôle de sécurité. En raison d'un accroissement des mesures de sécurité dans de nombreuses attractions, des files d'attente peuvent se former pendant les excursions avec « billet coupe-file » ou "accès coupe-file". Certaines salles spécifiques à l'intérieur du musée sont soumises à une obligation de parler bas, dans ce cas votre guide vous fournira les informations concernant ces lieux avant d'entrer dans les salles spécifiques où cette règle s'applique. Certaines collections peuvent varier au cours de l'année.
Our tour guide Lillian was amazing. She was so knowledgeable and was able to relate historian facts in a way that we found so interesting. The Louvre was breathtaking and overwhelming. Lillian was able to break it down for us. Skipping the line was so helpful for us. We only had one day to see the sights and had to make the most of our time. Well worth the tour!!!
Our guide, Taylor, was very informed and we managed to see many of the highlights. The museum is so large that the guide is able to get you from point A to point B without getting lost. We were very pleased
Alexis our guide was a thoroughly engaging,knowledgeable and accomplished. My wife has mobility issues and he was able to arrange a wheelchair then successfully navigate us to all exhibits that we wished to see. Highly recommend this tour
Lucien was very knowledgeable about all the exhibits and was very good at highlighting the key things to focus on within the two hours of our tour. He was very good at engaging the kids who were both teens and pre-teens. We went on a lot of tours in several countries and the kids and us thought that Lucien was the best guide.
Our guide Alexandre was a wealth of information and a great story teller. His tour through the Louvre was entertaining and very interesting. We received an intimate incite into each piece that you would not with a big group or on your own. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with Alex and the Louvre. Highly recommended!
My granddaughter and I absolutely loved our time in the Louvre with Lucien. He was very organized and got us in and out of the different areas quickly and efficiently but we never felt rushed. He answered all of our questions. He was so knowledgeable about every subject. We loved that he shared personal stories about his love of the Louvre and the history of the art. We didn't want it to end. Thank you so much for a great experience!
Lucien was an excellent guide, he was knowledgeable regarding the Louvre and overall information on Paris. I would recommend Lucien to anyone who visits Paris. Karen Jones
Violette, was fantastic! No other description fits. Extremely knowledgeable, attentive, interesting and informative. She made sure we understood the history of the Louvre, explained the art and the artists! No way we could have seen 25% as much without her personally taking us. She made sure we got "Up Close and Personal" with Mona and explained the steps that Leonardo took to painting her. Best thing we did in Europe!
Taylor was excellent! An artist and a graduate from the College du Louvre she gave us information we never would have found out on our own. Highly recommend
We had a fantastic tour guide whom was so knowledgeable and wonderful personality. Lila gave us a very good overview of the Louvre. A private tour is the only way to see it!
Guide was excellent, very knowledgeable about the sculpture and paintings, explained every detail parts nicely
We are so happy to have had Claudia guide us through the Louvre. Her background as a trained architect and history lover helped her provide amazing insights to so many features of the Louvre! She was enthusiastic and made the most of our 2 hours together. Claudia is also amazingly fluent in English and was able to joke with us and us with her. We had a great time!
We were lucky enough to have a private tour guided by Carolina. She was so extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the museum and the art. We learned so much about the Louvre and the many schools of art represented there. I can't say enough good thing about Carolina and the entire tour! It was a wonderful visit! Merci Beaucoup!!
This was the perfect way to see the Lourve. She was very knowledgeable and brought us to the 'must see' works. We then stayed a while on our own to wander.
Great Experience. Worth the Money to see the highlights in a short time. Wish we could see more. Highly recommend. Our guide was a American History teacher and was awesome
The Louvre-wow!!! Just amazing. We had a 2.5 hour private guided tour and our guire was outstanding. With only 2.5 hours though there is so much left to see. She was great at showign everything that is really important, however we went back later in the afternoon around 5:00 PM and stayed until they closed at 9:30 PM they are open late on Wednesdays and Fridays we were able to take our time and there were very few people there during this visit.