Visite guidée d'une journée en petit groupe dans les points forts de Rio
- Guide local anglophone
- Transport privé aller-retour depuis/vers le lieu de transfert
- Prix d'entrée à la statue du Christ et au téléphérique du Pain de Sucre
- Repas et boissons (en vente à bord)
- Souvenirs et achats personnels
- Pourboires pour votre guide
- Vous recevrez la confirmation au moment de la réservation
- Les habitants d'Amérique latine peuvent être très soucieux de l'apparence aussi veuillez essayer de porter une tenue décontractée mais sobre. En dehors des plages - ne pas porter de dos nus ni de shorts très courts. Lors de vos visites des églises ou sites religieux, les genoux et les épaules doivent être couverts.
- Non accessible aux personnes en fauteuil roulant
This tour provided everything that we needed to know! Now, some may argue that doing the full day tour is money well spent but those tours are long and it is HOT!!!! We chose the afternoon tour strategically, wanting afternoon lighting to enhance the magnificent views and to ensure that we captured the perfect shots. Our amazing tour guide was Lucas. A young Brazilian who was well scripted in his knowledge of the sites we visited. The tour van was truly a multicultural serving of participants but Lucas rose to the challenge and made sure everyone was attended to and ensured everyone understood what we were looking at. There are literally hundreds of tours to choose from so we chose carefully, paying a bit extra for hotel pick up and drop off and to be ushered through the lines at Christ the Redeemer where some tourists can wait up to 2hrs, in the heat of the day, to get up and visit this magnificent monument on Cocovado, as it watches over the city and the dwellers below. We were allowed entry almost immediately on arrival. There were no meals provided with this tour but there are eateries at every site we visited. The tour pick up started at 1:30pm and we were dropped off at 7:00pm. Make sure you stay hydrated and your batteries are fully charged for your devices. You'll need it.