Circuit en bus à arrêts multiples dans la ville de San Francisco
Tour de la ville
Durée du parcours : 2 heures 20 minutesArrêts sur Tour de la ville :
- San Fran Visitor Center (Wharf, Ripleys, Players Arcade, Madame Tussauds)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites San Francisco Fishermans Wharf
- Columbus Ave & Union St
- Embarcadero Center
- Ferry Building
- Union Square
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square
- Civic Center
- Alamo Square
- Golden Gate Park
- 407 Murray Cir
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Marina District
- Lombard Street
- Dragon's Gate
- 773 Kearny St
- Cruise Terminal
- Pier 39
The Embarcadero / Haight-Ashbury / Union Square / Civic Center / Palace of Fine Arts Theatre / Golden Gate Bridge / Lombard Street / Fisherman's Wharf / Chinatown / Alamo Square
Démarrage : 9h00 - 17h00, toutes les 20 minutes.
Durée du parcours : 1 heure 30 minutesArrêts sur Tour Sausalito :
- Unnamed Road
- t615 Murray Cir
- Downtown Sausalito
- Golden Gate Bridge
Golden Gate Bridge
Démarrage : 10h15 - 16h30, toutes les 30 minutes.
- Commentaire audio audio multilingue + écouteurs
- Accès à 25 arrêts sur 2 itinéraires
- Inclus dans le billet aller et retour de 2 jours: visite panoramique de nuit et visite à pied de Chinatown.
- Prise en charge et retour à l'hôtel
- Nourriture et boissons
- Les pourboires
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation.
- Le circuit est ouvert toute l'année (sauf le 25 décembre)
- Visite de la ville: fonctionne entre 9h00 et 17h00. Durée - 140 minutes. Fréquence - 20 minutes.
- Sausalito Tour: Opère entre 10h15 et 16h30. Durée - 90 minutes. Fréquence - 30 minutes. départ de chaque arrêt toutes les 15-20 minutes
- Visite à pied du quartier chinois: Tous les jours à 10h00 (novembre - mars) et 13h00 (avril - octobre). Point de rencontre - Union Square South (arrêt de bus 6). Durée - 60 minutes.
- Tour de nuit panoramique: Départ à partir de 99 Jefferson Street à 18h30 et 19h00. Durée - 60 minutes. Veuillez noter qu'il s'agit d'un circuit panoramique et non d'un circuit à arrêts multiples.
- Tous les bons doivent être utilisés au 2724, rue Taylor, San Francisco, CA 94133.
- Accès pour les personnes à mobilité réduite
- Accessible en poussette
- Transports publics proches
- Aucune condition physique particulière requise
This was a mediocre experience at best. Although the company does a nice job of hitting most of the top tourist points, th he information provided by the CNN or by, unprofessional guides left something to be desired. Also, the night your goes to a welfare type of island rather than show you the city lights at night. Total waste. Sausalito tour basically goes back and forth over the Golden Gate bridge a few unnecessary extra times. I advise people to just buy the one day pass. Two days is too much of this nonsense. The only perk of the two day pass was access to the overpriced Wax Museum.
Excellent! Very informative hour guides.
I printed my voucher as instructed. I waited for the bus at one of the stops marked on the map there are no signs at the stops as I expected... as a tourist, that would help. I was there at least 30 min and never saw a bus at all, and then when I saw one, it was on the next street over and didn't stop. I waited until one finally came, and showed the driver my voucher. He almost didn't let me on the bus, because he said I had to go to the office to get an actual ticket. Luckily, he let me on the bus to take me there it was the next stop. I get my ticket and go back to the stop to wait on the next bus. Eventually someone with the company asked me if I was waiting on the bus and apologized that he had someone go home sick and they couldn't find a replacement. I ended up walking up to Ghiradelli Square to kill some time before the last bus came. I didn't realize that it wasn't for the Hop On tour, it was the lights tour. There weren't a lot of Christmas/Holiday lights to be seen really. I appreciated some of the commentary, but most of it was ridiculous. There were kids on the bus, so yelling, Let's smoke some dope or similar as we drove under the tunnel was a bit unnecessary. I would not do the holiday lights tour again. I may try the Hop On/Off tour but only if I went first thing in the morning so I could actually catch the first bus to guarantee I could use it. I spent too much money on this to get what little I got.
There was little coordination of busses red and blu: by the office. The guides didnt know until the last minute which route they had, and resulted in moving passengers off and on the busses and standing in long lines waiting for a bus.
This hop on hop off was really good. BB and CoCo were really great and made the tour fun and informative. My only complaint is with Viator that on my voucher it said to redeem it on Fishermen's Warf at the tourist center. I couldn't find it, and when I asked someone they said there was no such place and to go to City Sightseeing's office on Columbus. To me that should have been made clear on the voucher instead of us walking all over the place for 20 minutes.