Croisière Sunset en catamaran dans la baie de San Francisco au coucher du soleil
• Profiter de hors d'œuvres légers et de deux boissons offertes
• Naviguer jusqu'à l'île historique d'Alcatraz, à Sausalito et au Pont du Golden Gate
• Découvrir une vue spectaculaire sur le panorama de la ville de San Francisco au soleil couchant
• Rencontrer une colonie d'otaries et d'autres créatures de la mer
Les deux catamarans Adventure Cat 55' ou 65' sont équipés d'une zone d'observation à 360° protégée pour ceux qui souhaitent se mettre à l'abri du vent, et de filets de trampoline d'où vous pourrez observer l'océan et profiter de l'air marin.
- Croisière d'une heure et demie au coucher du soleil
- Hors-d'œuvre légers
- Deux boissons gratuites
- Entrée - San Francisco Bay
- Prise en charge et retour à l'hôtel
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation.
- Aucune boisson extérieure ne peut être apportée à bord
- S'il vous plaît apporter une veste et porter des chaussures à semelle souple
- Durant les mois de mars, avril et novembre, le climat à San Francisco peut être imprévisible. Assurez-vous de fournir le nom de votre hôtel et / ou votre numéro de téléphone portable afin que vous puissiez être contacté en cas d'annulation ou de report
- Les audioguides sont disponibles en anglais, mandarin, français, allemand, italien, coréen, portugais et espagnol. S'il vous plaît apporter des écouteurs si vous envisagez d'utiliser le guide audio.
Had a great time on the catamaran - the experience was super romantic and a perfect end to the day!!
Beautiful catamaran, the views were amazing. The staff were lovely, offering to take photo’s, warm jackets are available as it does get very cool on the water. I would highly recommend this trip definitely one of our highlights.
Great evening, warm welcome and weather to match. Beautiful sunset in a blue sky and there was the bridge, the city and flights of pelicans to see us home.
One of the best cruises that we have ever done. The crew were friendly and nothing was a problem. Will remember it for ever. Cheers Col and Karen
We had a wonderful time the crew was very inviting and friendly. But beware you will get wet and you embrace that you’ll have a blast.
Despite the foggy and cool conditions, one of my favorite tours while in San Francisco. The crew was very friendly and did their best to make sure everyone was having a good time. The light apps consisted of a nice blend of fruit, cheese, vegetables, hummus and chips and salsa. Even though the initial round was devoured before I could get some, they replenished it rather quickly. Very nice selection of beer and wine. The views from the craft were amazing despite the fog. Customer service was top notch and I would recommend this tour to anyone who wants a different view of the city (and doesn’t mind being out on a boat).
Top experience! Everything was perfect.We loved this tour and the good food and drinks they served. Beautiful area.
We had great weather for our 7pm cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge and around The Rock. It’s cold on the water but the crew provides warm jackets if you need. Definitely the highlight of the weekend.
July 4th cruise was cold, cloudy, windy, and totally amazing!! Crew had coats on board for everyone in addition to light hors d'oeuvres and drinks. Crew members were gracious and helpful, answering questions, taking pics, etc. But best part was the cruise; sailed under the Golden Gate Bridge, around Alcatraz Island and back, about 1.5 hours, and sailing on a catamaran was better than any ferry or ship cruise I've done. Would definitely recommend this and can wait to dobita again!!!
This cruise was very cool! The crew is amazing, the drinks are perfect and the view on SF is just fabulous.
This was so much fun! My favorite thing we did while visiting San Francisco. The crew is awesome! Very friendly, offered to take pictures of us and the beautiful views. Would definitely do it again.
Despite some trepidation this turned out to be a fascinating and unique experience. Great staff, good food and drink and whole package put together by Michael the laconic Captain. The views were stunning...definitely recommend it.
I spent the whole time with very kind people, the team on board was great and attentive. The cruise is very interesting and the landscapes are beautiful. It gives a very good overview of the San Francisco bay area. I'll do it again for sure!
So very awesome! Crew was great, ride was as advertised! Under the Golden Gate Bridge and beyond. Would do this one again. The added jackets they loan you, fabulous!
We did this on our last day in San francisco and had a great time. Met some great people and the staff was awesome.
Had an amazing time! Definitely recommend.
Great fun. One of my favorite SF things to do. The crew is amazing! Strongly recommend.