Excursion gastronomique à Mission, 18 Street, San Francisco
Vous aurez également la possibilité de voir la peinture murale Women's Building tout en vous promenant dans les rues de ce quartier diversifié. Un voyage culinaire fascinant dans Mission District vous attend !
- Toutes les dégustations
- Concierge épicurien personnel
- Entrée - Mission District
- Prise en charge et retour à l'hôtel
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation, sauf si vous réservez à moins de 24 heures du voyage. Dans ce cas, vous recevrez la confirmation aussi rapidement que possible, dans la limite des disponibilités.
- La plupart des voyageurs peuvent participer
- Veuillez indiquer vos besoins alimentaires spécifiques dans la case "Besoins spéciaux" au moment de la réservation.
- Les nombres minimum s'appliquent. Il est possible d'annuler après confirmation s'il n'y a pas assez de passagers pour répondre aux exigences. Dans ce cas, un remboursement alternatif ou intégral vous sera proposé.
- Toutes les dégustations sont susceptibles de changer en fonction des disponibilités.
There was a mix up on where to meet and none of the establishments seemed to know we were coming. It was a little awkward but Karen, the guide, was enthusiastic about her neighborhood and the selections were good. I've done many of these, this was on the pricey end and a little unorganized.
Enjoyable food tour with some really good food from great establishments. The area is a great place to wander for a couple of hours. Highlights of the food include the pastrami on rye with celery soda, pupusas and tamarind aqua fresca really, really good...we returned to this restaurant!, tamales, tacos and, to finish, wonderful ice cream! Very enjoyable tour. This wasn't the most organised of the food tours we have been on - a few of the restaurants weren't prepared and ready for us so there was some waiting around, our tour guide appeared a little distracted although she was very informed! and we had a group of older people on the tour who struggled to keep up with the pace - the tour guide didn't always wait for them to arrive to start explaining where we where or what we were about to eat. That being said, we would recommend this tour and tasty food on offer.
Terrific Saturday strolling through the Mission. In addition to the wide varieties of treats and samples, the murals were really amazing and a nice way to take a small break between foods. I learned a lot about the area and the food was really diverse and delicious. I will definitely return on my own to more than one location.
Great guide. The tour was well planed and executed. So much food!
Lots of tasty samples and interesting talks with restaurant owners. We visited some places I'd heard about and always wanted to try as well as some I knew nothing about am happy I got to try!