Excursion œnologique d'une demi-journée à Sonoma avec carte restaurant de 25 USD
Ceci est un itinéraire typique pour ce produit
Arrêt à: Sonoma Valley, Sonoma, Sonoma County, Californie
Vous visiterez 2 ou 3 domaines vinicoles dans le comté de Sonoma dans un autocar de luxe et serez accompagné d'un guide compétent. Vous traverserez le pont du Golden Gate en chemin. Les frais de dégustation de vin sont inclus dans un domaine.
Durée: 5 heures
- Prise en charge et retour à l'hôtel
- Un droit de dégustation dans la région viticole de Sonoma
- Guide compétent
- Entrée - Sonoma Valley
- Le déjeuner
- Frais de seconde dégustation
- Pourboires et gratifications
- Vous recevrez la confirmation dans les 48 heures suivant la réservation, en fonction des disponibilités.
- Les enfants doivent être accompagnés par un adulte.
- Non accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Transports publics proches
- Les enfants en bas âge doivent être assis sur les genoux d'un adulte
- Aucune condition physique particulière requise
- Pour avoir lieu, cette expérience requiert un nombre minimum de voyageurs. Si elle est annulée parce que cette condition n'est pas remplie, on vous proposera une autre date ou le remboursement complet.
- Ce circuit/cette activité accepte 30 voyageurs maximum
Jerry our driver, was a most efficient guide to everything wine. The weather was great. The wine tasted of heavenly perfection. Make sure you ask for Jerry as your guide.
We had a great time on our half day wine tour yesterday. Steve picked up us at our hotel and made us feel at home. He is very knowledgeable about the wines and the incredible history of San Francisco. Our group was an amazing mixture of people from around the world. Steven also took us to an incredible lookout over the bay. We had the best time and recommend this trip.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was a problem as soon as I booked it. I was notified in August that the tour was going to start at 6PM. I questioned the time because the winery's would be closed and they said it was correct. Finally it must have sunk in and they corrected the start back to 12 Noon. They told me we would be picked up at the Sheraton even tho we would be arriving by cruise ship. We went to the Sheraton and 2 other couples were there too. The van came and we were the last ones picked up. One couple split between the front passenger seat and a 2nd row seat. The other couple and us had to SQUEEZE into the last row. Everyone in row had to get out for last person to get out. WHAT A SAFETY AND FIRE TRAP. We learned on the tour that 2 girls from our cruise booked this tour that morning and were picked up at the cruise ship, so they had nice roomy seats. The tour went to 2 wineries but really only 1 was a winery. The 2nd was a farm and had 1 room with 1 person operating it and he kept moving to new groups as they arrived, so we were treated as 2nd class. Tasting fee was not included at the farm stand. For 85 a person, not worth it. This isn't the first time that we have had problems with VIATOR, so it will be our LAST.
Had a great time!!!