Circuit touristique en bus à arrêts multiples à Singapour
Visitez le « cœur colonial » pour apercevoir la Cour suprême et l'hôtel de ville. Arrêtez-vous au célèbre Singapore Flyer et profitez d'un repas au Zion Food Centre.
Avec deux circuits au choix, cette excursion à arrêts multiples vous permettra de voir facilement les meilleurs endroits !
- Écouteurs gratuits
- Commentaire audio à bord, accessible en anglais, espagnol, allemand, italien, français, chinois, japonais, russe, néerlandais, coréen, vietnamien, bahasa indonésien, Commentaire pour enfants en anglais
- Nourriture et boissons
- Prise en charge et retour à l'hôtel
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation.
- Accessible en fauteuil roulant sur le pont inférieur
- Saison: fonctionne toute l'année
- Durée totale de la visite: 50 minutes
- Fréquence du tour: toutes les 15-25 minutes
- Horaires de la tournée: Ligne jaune - Première visite à 8h30 / Dernière visite à 18h Ligne rouge - Première visite à 9h30 / Dernière visite à 17h
Overall a good overall view of the city. The different routes give you the chance to see a wide variety of things. My only negative was maybe the schedule to make the trip is a bit tight, the bus seemed to go faster than I have expereinced in the past for a sightseeing bus, so it was hard to take some pictures. Having said that I saw alot and enjoyed the rtrip.
the commentary wasn't quite in sync with the journey so we missed some of the sights but more difficult was the fact that there are no markings on the bus stops to show that the Hoppa stopped there and the map supplied didn't pinpoint the stops. if we go to Singapore again we would buy a prepaid card and use the buses and metro and do it ourselves. Also I booked online and thought I had paid for all the routes but in fact I had only booked for 2 of them so be careful and check what you are getting for your money.
Great way to get around and see all areas in 1 day! Lots of fun and super smooth ride. What a fab city!
I really enjoyed touring the city by bus and getting on and off at my own pace. Lots to see and do, commentary about the city via English audio was clear and interesting
This is a great way to familiarize yourself with the city from historic area to modern resort to Orchard Road luxury shopping. The Little India and Chinatown tours were fantastic two hour in depth tours, each worth the price of the bus ticket alone.
Great way to see the sights and easy to do we took blue and yellow line .,and saw all the places of interestt
Very useful tour. I took it for 2 days and Hopped on and off along the stops.So many things will be seen. And I got good information about the city's history and culture. Highly recommended
We weee only in Singapore for a few days so it was a great way to see the main sights and get our bearings. The bus came frequently and the staff were friendly and helpful. Well worth doing