Visite le matin ou l'après-midi des points forts de Sydney avec un guide local
Votre excursion d'une demi-journée de la ville comprend les points forts suivants :
- Quartier des Rocks
- Pont du port de Sydney
- Mrs Macquarie's Chair (arrêt photo de 15 min pour découvrir l'Opéra de Sydney, Fort Denison et Garden Island)
- Fingerwharf à Woolloomooloo (Harry Cafe de Wheels)
- Potts Point
- Kings Cross
- Rushcutters Bay
- Darling Point
- Double Bay (les boutiques les plus exclusives d'Australie)
- Rose Bay
- Point Piper (l'immobilier le plus cher du monde)
- Nielson Park (Shark Beach !)
- Watsons Bay, The Gap
- Camp Cove (endroit où le Capitaine Philip a posé le pied sur le sol australien le 18 janvier 1788)
- Phare de Macquarie (le plus ancien d'Australie)
- Dover Heights
- Bondi Beach (promenade sur la plage de 20 minutes et/ou pause-café)
- Tamarama & Bronte Beach
- Centennial Park
- Paddington - le quartier de la mode
- Darling Harbour
- Eau en bouteille
- Commentaire en direct à bord
- Service de transfert depuis et vers l'hôtel
- Pourboires (facultatifs)
- Repas et boissons
- Vous recevrez la confirmation au moment de la réservation, si vous l'effectuez au moins 4 jours avant le départ. Dans ce cas, vous recevrez une confirmation dans un délai de 48 heures, sous réserve de disponibilité
- Les enfants doivent être accompagnés par un adulte.
- Les sièges pour bébés seront disponibles sur demande, si cette demande est faite au moment de la réservation.
- Opère quelles que soient les conditions météorologiques. Veuillez porter des vêtements appropriés.
Good Tour Guide to lead us go the attraction , but the timing abit rushing.Total experience is good .
Guide was knowledgeable and took us to some point of interest that you wouldn't see with a tour bus.
Excellent tour guide...went with the flow. Although he had bus trouble, he made swift arrangements for another vehicle and we wound up having a semi-private tour with only one other couple. We saw all of the highlights, stopping occasionally for photo ops and little walks where he would meet us at the other end of the walk...nice touch. We got to see Sydney from many different vantage points, fun neighborhoods and the less touristy places we never would have known about or known where to park. Bondi beach was beautiful. If y0u really want to get a feel for Sydney, this is a great way to do it in a short time...highly recommend this early on your trip!
Great tour to see all of the areas of Sydney! Was able to see the Opera House from Macquarie Park to Bondi beach as well as some of its affluent neighborhoods. I wish there was slightly more time to take pictures of some of the well known things in Sydney.
Great guide - he hit all the neighborhoods and sites of Sydney except the Opera House. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the city and sites. Time at Bondi beach was just right.
Nice introduction to the city on our first day.
Very fun tour and a good introduction to Sydney and its history.
Tour was cancelled due to low attendance, but I was contacted and given the opportunity for a refund or put with another tour group. I chose the other tour group. It was taken care of for me and I was picked up at my hotel. The tour guide was knowledgable and kind. I was a bit under the weather and he checked on me regularly and provided me eucalyptus for my sore throat. Made the tour much more comfortable for me. The sights were interesting. It was a leasurely pace and not rushed.
This was a GREAT tour! The guide was very knowledgeable on local lore and took us everywhere! He was very helpful and considerate as well. Highly recommend this tour!
Nice overview of Sydney with the drive starting from Circular Quay going east to Watson bay then south to Bondi beach and back up north west. Learned the history and current developments in Sydney with stops at view spots for pictures and an hour in Bondi beach to just relax for a bit in the morning. Overall very good tour!