Billet coupe-file : Visite guidée du Palais des Doges à Venise
- Guide expérimenté local
- Écouteurs pour entendre le guide clairement
- Entrée - Doge's Palace
- Repas et boissons
- Transfert depuis et vers l'hôtel
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation.
- Aucun remboursement ne sera accordé pour non-présentation ou arrivée tardive. L'excursion aura lieu par temps ensoleillé ou pluvieux, mais pourra être annulée si les marées sont exceptionnellement hautes. Dans ce cas, un remboursement complet sera accordé
- En raison des mesures de sécurité accrues, il y aura une courte attente aux points de contrôle de sécurité
- Du 1er novembre au 31 mars, cette visite peut être assurée par un guide polyglotte
- Partiellement accessible aux fauteuils roulants, pour des raisons structurelles certaines zones du palais des Doges ne sont pas accessibles, aussi la visite peut être limitée. Si vous avez besoin d'aide venez accompagné(e).
Left late so a bit rushed. Very informative guide.
After a bit of concern that this wasnt going to take place as the organisers were late setting up, things proceeded smoothly. We were a fairly large group but with the audio earpieces could hear the guide very well. Our guide, Catarina, was knowledgeable with a very good sense of humour. She gave us lots of information about what we were seeing, with quirky facts thrown in to amuse us. The Doges Palace is amazing. The starkness of the prison and crossing the Bridge of Sighs after the splendours of the Palace was thought provoking. A good tour.
Conflict forced us to miss this tour
Skipping the line made the tour worth it in my opinion. Venice is extremely busy in July and I wouldn't have seen the palace otherwise.
We were told to meet at a certain point in St Marks Square, an extremely busy place with thousands of people and loads of queues in different areas. Our tour team didn't arrive until exactly the time we were told to be there. Now like most people we arrived 5/10 minutes early and there was absolutely no sign of our tour reps etc. There was a tour rep from Viator who was actually waiting to take someone on another tour and he told me that our reps would be here soon. Once they arrived we were kitted up and then guided through the throngs and into the Palace. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and gave us an excellent tour in perfect English. It was all very interesting but we only saw a fraction of the Palace, but at least we did go over the Bridge of Sighs and the dungeons. There is another tour showing the Secret Passages etc. which we'd like to do another time. I would advise you take the tour that covers St Marks Bassilica which is next door because of the two I thought the Bassilica the most impressive.