Balade à venise en gondole et à pied
Ceci est un itinéraire typique pour ce produit
Arrêt à: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venise Italie
Visitez la Place Saint-Marc
Durée: 15 minutes
Passe devant: Campo Santa Maria Formosa, Castello, Venise Italie
Découvrez cette magnifique place
Passe devant: Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo, Campo Santissimi Giovanni e Paolo, Campo Giovanni e Paolo Santissimi, 30122 Venise Italie
Découvrez la magnifique place
Arrêt à: Calle Fiubera San Marco 801, 30124 Venise Italie
Profitez d’une balade en gondole partagée
Durée: 30 minutes
- Promenade de 30 minutes en gondole partagée
- Guide expérimenté
- Aide à l’embarquement en gondole, si nécessaire
- Écouteurs pour entendre le guide clairement pendant la randonnée pédestre
- Transfert depuis et vers l'hôtel
- Repas et boissons
- Explications à bord de la gondole
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation.
- Non accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Veuillez noter que cette excursion est partagée ; c'est une gondole pour 6 personnes aussi vous la partagerez avec d'autres personnes
- Veuillez noter que puisqu’il s’agit d’une excursion partagée, il peut y avoir une file d'attente pour accéder à votre gondole.
- Cette excursion aura lieu au grand air et n'inclura pas les prix d'entrée
- Aucun remboursement ne sera accordé en cas de non-présentation ou d’arrivée tardive. L'excursion aura lieu par temps ensoleillé ou pluvieux, mais pourra être annulée si les marées sont exceptionnellement hautes. Dans ce cas, un remboursement complet sera accordé
- Pour les grands groupes, la randonnée pédestre est souvent multilingue du 1er novembre au 31 mars
Our guide was very passionate and knowledgeable of Venice and the gondola ride fantastic! I was in love with Venice!
The gondola ride was fun but a bit too short. To be honest, our walking tour guide was a bore. He rambled on about things that were not very interesting. When we got to San Marco, he was running a bit behind so he just dumped us there without even saying a word about it's history. We would have liked to learn something about the church and palace and less about the theater and a well.
This tour was highly recommended. Gondola ride was the exciting part of it though the walking was very informative. Thanks to our guide.
Great tour! There was no way I was paying 80-100 euros for a gondola ride so combining it with a tour was perfect. Tour guide was knowledgeable.
Our guide for the walking tour was very knowledgeable and quite informative. It was a lot of walking and the group was so large, that at times you were unable to hear what the guide was saying. It would have been much better if there had been two guides and smaller groups. Our gondola ride was horrible. If my daughter had not told me this was not a typical gondola ride I probably would never take another one ever again. Our gondola driver got our gondola directly behind a sewage boat. Not only did the boat smell like diesel fuel all the time, it kept spilling out the waste. The smell was horrible, and I could not stop coughing. I had to use my inhaler a couple of times because breathing became difficult. Even seeing this, our gondola driver continued to stay close to this boat, and this did not make for a romantic, nor enjoyable first gondola ride.
They weren't very organized getting people on their way and during the switch between the gondola and the walk. The gondola trip was wonderful. The gondlier was great. Informative and very pleasant. Our walking guide was hard to understand at times and frequently answered she didn't know when asked a question. We have taken many of these walking tours around the world and we were quite disappointed with this one.
Had a great walking tour and gondola ride. Thank you. Informative and it was nice to hear about Venice from a locals perspective.
gondola ride was fine. - walking tour not so good. tour guide did not speak English very well and seemed unprepared. We left tour early