Visite culturelle privée des chutes Victoria avec déjeuner
- Guide professionnel
- Déjeuner 3 plats à la carte
- High Tea de renommée mondiale à l'hôtel Victoria Falls
- Prise en charge et retour à l'hôtel
- Transport en minibus climatisé
- Eau fournie
- Frais d’entrée au parc: 30 $ International, 20 $ SADC, 7 $ Zimbabwéens
- Toutes les boissons autres que de l'eau
- Des imperméables disponibles à la location à la cascade pour 3 $
- Vous recevrez la confirmation lors de la réservation.
- Accès pour les personnes à mobilité réduite
- Les enfants doivent être accompagnés par un adulte
- Le code vestimentaire est décontracté, mais veuillez apporter des chaussures de marche, un chapeau et un écran solaire.
- Il faut marcher environ 1,5 km à 2 km sur un terrain plat.
The first issue which rubbed me the wrong way was when the agent asked for an additional $90 USD for a park entrance fee. No where in the reservation was it stated that we would be asked for additional funds. Next issue came when we decided we didn't want to walk to the lunch restaurant. We had to wait for a car and the car that arrived was not the one we were originally picked up when. When the guide came to pick us up for lunch it was someone's non air conditioned cab. After lunch we were transported in another vehicle again with out air conditioning which made it a miserable experience for us as it was quite hot. We didn't understand why we started off in an air conditioned vehicle in the morning only to end up in a non air conditioned vehicle in the afternoon.It also upset us that we had to sit outside for lunch when we would have preferred inside. Note: we were paying the same prices as the people sitting inside in the cool place.
I was a little apprehensive about my trip to Victoria falls and Chobe park Botsawana since I could not find online booking to all the activities and the level of service. I bought this trip and I was very happy with it. The trip was from Tamuka Travel. Our guide Brighton was just wonderful. We have him take care of all our activities even in Botsawana. He made sure every thing went smoothly and followed up with us all the time to make sure we were satisfied with the service. I would highly recommend him.